Canada is located in North America. It is a neighboring country to the United States of America. Canada has a very stable economy which attracts foreigners to work and live here. In the past few years, a great surge has been recorded in the immigration application from around the globe. Canada Skilled Immigration is one of the most desirable programs for professional people with a high skill set.
Occupations in Demand
- Health Professionals
- IT Professionals
- General Professionals
Canadian Immigration Requirements
Applicants must be at least 18 years old and less than 45 at the time of Visa Application.
Applicants must have university degree for most occupations that are in demand.
Applicants must have at least one year of relevant work experience.
Applicants need to score at least 6 in each component of IELTS test.
Canada skilled immigration-Express Entry
Canada Skilled Immigration:
The Canada skilled immigration is otherwise known as “express entry”. This is an avenue for people with skilled work experience to obtain residency in Canada. This is also a means of improving Canada’s growing economy by receiving skilled workers visa.
Some of the Programs of Canada immigration Express Entry are as Follows:
Federal Skilled Worker Program:
This is a program where you become eligible by the virtue of your skill. In this program, you will be needing a job offer from a Canadian employer. Options are:
- At least one year of full-time work experience in the area of employment.
- Good command of English or French language.
- At least, you should be between 36 and 45 years of age and your occupation must be listed among the Canadian skilled occupation list certified by the Canadian authority.
Federal Skilled Trades Program:
This specific program is most appropriate for people with one skilled trade or the other.
And some of the requirements for this program include:
- At least two years of your skilled trade experience and these two years must be within the last 5 years from the time of application.
- Your skill qualification certificate which has to be granted by a territorial or provincial authority of Canada.
- At least Canadian level 7 Benchmark of language proficiency (English or French language)
Canadian Experience Class:
This program is basically for people who are already living in Canada and working there but are not permanent citizens. Some of the requirements for this program include:
Canada Express Entry Requirements
All program type, has unifying Canada visa from Pakistan requirements which the candidate is expected to provide and includes the following:
- Education Qualification,
- Good command of the English or French language
- Work Experience.
Canada Express Entry Points
The mode of application is quite easy for Canada skilled immigration; first, you assess yourself.
Then see if you are eligible for Canada skilled visa (age: not more than 55, good work experience and good English language skill). Then you can create your Canada immigration express entry profile or you get invited as the highest-ranking candidate in the pool, then you get your papers and permanent residency. However, going through the process and understanding what needs to be done at every point is not always an easy task. And as such, it requires the assistance of a professional to guide you through the process.
- Minimum one year of work experience in Canada.
- At least Canadian second degree.
- At least Canadian level 5 Benchmark of language proficiency (English or French language).
Saad Ahsan Immigration Consultant
Saad Ahsan Immigration Law Firm is your best shot. We pride ourselves as one of the best immigration law firm in Pakistan. This is because we have one of the best consultants in the field which years of rich experience in immigration,second passport and skilled worker visa and he is ever ready to guide you through the process of your Canada immigration and ensure a positive outcome.