Cyprus Permanent Residency By Investment
Cyprus is a land of tall sandy mountains, tropical wide beaches, and a Mediterranean climate, an ideal destination to have a home. Cyprus got all the attention from tourists and is one of the favorite tourism spots worldwide. Cyprus is a blend of different cultures combined in one place as it is surrounded by some great countries. Cyprus is maintaining great relationships internationally and considered the safest place to live in Europe.
Cyprus is a great place for people who have interest in culture and history. Cyprus will give you a vibe of old Greek and Turkish culture. It is not a huge island but has a lot on its hands you can explore. The economic situation in Cyprus is very stable and thee country has great trading terms with neighboring countries. It offers great business opportunities for investors and is a very welcoming country to embrace new ethnicities. Also, the weather conditions in Cyprus make it a more attractive destination for tourists & investors.
Real Estate Investment Options:
Real Estate Investment Options:
A very important & new change in Cyprus PR is that Applicant does not need to deposit €30.000 in a fixed deposit account, locked for three years, as it was previously prescribed. He does, however, need to prove that he has a stable annual income from abroad. The applicant can now invest in the following options mentioned below:
- Up to two first sale housing units or apartments from a development company for a purchase price of at least € 300,000 (plus VAT).
- Other types of real estate such as offices, shops, hotels, or similar developments or a combination of these with a total value of € 300,000. Such types of properties can also be resale properties.
- The share capital worth € 300,000 in a company registered and operating in the Republic of Cyprus that has a proven physical presence in Cyprus and employs at least five (5 ) people.
- €300,000 in units of Cyprus Investment Funds AIF, AIFLNP, RAIF)
NOTE: All these investment options are refundable after a certain time of duration of living in Cyprus as a resident.
Why Choose Cyprus?
- Cyprus has the lowest crime rate in Europe
- One of the fastest residency program in Europe
- It gives a luxurious lifestyle at a low cost
- The climate of Cyprus is very Mediterranean
- Cyprus offers multiple investment options to attain permanent residency
- Access to the world’s strongest healthcare facilities
- Being a part of the European region, Cyprus has some of the best educational institutes
- Permanent residency is leading to Citizenship if the investment amount is maintained
- Cyprus offers huge relief on inheritance & income tax
What are the requirements to attain Cyprus Permanent Residency?
- Applicant must have an annual income of EUR 30,000
- Must maintain an additional EUR 5000 for each dependent children
- If parents or parent-in-law considered as dependents, EUR 8000 added to the annual income amount
- Applicant must have a high net worth and is not in an employee position
- Applicant must need to visit Cyprus once every two years
- No requirement to pledge a fixed deposit