Ireland - Residency By Investment Program
Invest in Ireland – Ireland is part of the United Kingdom and is the third-largest island in Europe. Ireland is politically divided between the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. While Northern Ireland is part of the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland is a country of its own.
Invest In Ireland For EU Residency – Residency By Investment
The Republic of Ireland initiated its Immigrant Investor Program in 2012. The reason behind the creation of the investment program in Ireland is to create jobs and stimulate investments in the country.
Investment Options for Ireland Residency Program
Ireland Immigrant Investor Program (IIP)
Firstly, the Immigrant Investor Program (IIP) allows investors from non-EEA countries to enter Ireland with their immediate family. Therefore, Immigrant Investor Program (IIP) is for the investors willing to enter Ireland and attain residency with their family.
However, An individual must invest €1 million in an Irish enterprise which can either be in a single enterprise or spread over a number of enterprises. This investment must be maintained for a minimum of 3 years.
Basically, Individuals must invest the €1 million in Ireland on investment funds for a minimum of three years. Similarly, The investment must be in one of the funds approved by Irish Naturalization for the Immigrant Investor Program (IIP). Therefore, The minimum investment period for this option is 3 years.
Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT):
In addition, investors have the option of investing nothing less than €2 million in any Irish Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT). This investment must also be maintained for three years.
Since investors have the option of investing in public projects. Also, The amount of contribution under this option should be €500,000.
Benefits of an Irish Residency
- Firstly, this is a fast processing route with 4 to 6 Months
- Secondly, it offers visa-free travel to 177 destinations
- Thirdly, there is no language test required for the initial processing
- This program leads to Irish Citizenship after 5 year
- Moreover, The entire family is eligible to apply for the Irish Residency Programme including spouse and children under the age of 24.
- In addition, Ireland has the best educational institutes and offers applicants affordability and quality of education
- Above all, Tax efficiency is a major highlight for investors