Portugal Residency Program
Golden Visa Portugal
Portugal’s passport is the 6th strongest passport in the world. Similarly, The diverse culture, serenity, and its economic development over the years make it a priority for people to invest and live here. Moreover, This country offers multiple opportunities for investors who want to start their family life as a citizen of Portugal.
Portugal Golden Visa Program Under Citizenship by Investment Program
Portugal is located in a region that has always been a tourist attraction for decades. The cheerful streets, magnificent historic places, and turquoise clear beaches make Portugal the most visited city in the region internationally. People who have been to Portugal acknowledge the fact that how organized and stable their system is. Holding the position of 6th strongest passport around the globe, Portugal is now a popular choice for elites to move with the family. Portugal initiated their golden visa program in 2012, within 8 years thousands of people have attained a golden visa and started their life in a secure and stable country.
Top Rated By Customers & Immigration Firms With 100% Success Rate.
Golden Visa Program – Benefits
Although, The Golden Visa Program was initiated in 2012 with an idea to enhance the state’s economy by engaging international investors. Therefore, this investment, Investors get citizenship to enjoy all the perks of living in the country as a citizen and the following benefits:
- Application approval in 6 to 9 months
- No physical residency or traveling requirement during processing time
- Inclusion of the entire family as dependents including spouse, children under 22, and parents
- After maintaining investment for 5 years, applicants can apply for citizenship
- Once citizenship is permitted, Applicants are allowed to visa-free
traveling to 175+ countries including the Schengen region
- No taxes on worldwide income
- Great returns on investment
- Access to world-class education & healthcare facilities
Requirements for Portugal Golden Visa Program
Basically, to qualify for a Portugal residency, applicants must submit documents including:
- Firstly, ID evidence as passport and two passport size photographs
- A certified character clearance
- Clear criminal record
- Similarly, Medical certificates showing excellent health of the applicant and dependents
- High personal net worth for 5 years
Investment Option For Portugal Golden Visa
- Firstly, An amount of €280,000 can be invested in Regional Areas
- Secondly, A minimum of €350,000 can be invested in renovated properties in Lisbon & Porto
- Above all, A minimum of €500,000 can be invested in new properties in Lisbon & Porto
- A contribution of €250,000 in National Heritage of Portugal
Applicants pursuing this option must create 10 jobs in Portugal and maintain these jobs for 5 years at least. Processing fees apply.